Tradelands has various commands for players to use to help bring new looks to their gameplay. Some of the commands will let players to trade with other players or invite them to your crew. Other commands will transport players to another server.
General Commands Edit
- /invite <name of player> -- Invites a player to your crew. You can also type /inv <name of player>
- /trade <name of player> -- Requests a trade with another player
- /count -- Tells you how many resources you have harvested in the past week. Resets every Wednesday at 8 PM est.
/pp Commands (removed) Edit
These commands were introduced to provide photo like effects to your background.
These commands no longer exist, but here's what they do anyway
|/pp bright||Brightens your screen.
For use at night only or
you will need eye surgery
|/pp dark||Sets the effects back to normal|
|/pp normal||Pretty straightforward|
|/pp (anything after it as long as
It's not a symbol or a command
that already exists)
|sets the effects back to normal|
|/pp tropical||Makes the colors on your screen
appear brighter, although the lighting
|/pp water||Changes the fake water to real RobloxTMwater|
|/pp||Type a space after it. Has the same
functions as /pp dark and /pp normal
|/pp noir||changes your screen to black and white|
Bloom Commands Edit
Rays Commands (Doesn't exist anymore either pretty sure) Edit
- /Lettherebelight -- Literally makes an atomic reactor ray gun that shines brightly into your eyes
- /Lettherebenolight -- Resets the lighting back to normal
Screen color changers (not sure if these exist anymore either) Edit
/codered -- changes your screen to red
/codeblue -- changes your screen to blue
Source: Effects link
|Official Tradelands Links|
| What more to help on your sea faring adventures? Check out these links below!
Join the Discord for the most up to date information on Tradelands!!!
Official Game: Tradelands